How to care for your Paul Green shoes:
Pre‐treat your Paul Green shoes with Synovia Rain + Stain protection.
Use a Nubuck Stone and or Suede Brush to remove stains on Nubuck or Suede materials.
If you happen to lose or damage a Heel Tap, a shoe lace, or ornamentation from your shoe, please contact us at
email@example.com. We will gladly replace that missing piece if we can.
Dog ate your shoe? Email us your story at firstname.lastname@example.org. It happens, but we are still dog lovers.
We ship Monday thru Friday via UPS Ground service. The cutoff time for same day shipping is Noon PST.
Returns and Exchanges
To initiate your return please visit https://www.paulgreenshoes.com/a/returns for details and to generate a return shipping label.
Price Adjustments After Purchase
If we mark down the price of an item you've already purchased, we will gladly adjust the sale price at your request within 14 days of your shipment date.
All sale items are considered final sale.
To redeem a discount code, add your desired items to your shopping cart enter your discount code in the field labeled "Discount Code" in check out.
Discount codes may not be combined.
Once your Paul Green Shoes Arrive
1. You’ll first notice our iconic green box. This celebrates our 30 years of practicing sustainability starting with our production department all the way to our recycled boxes and only the perfect amount of packaging materials.
2. Proceed to slipping both the left and right shoe on. Take notice of our uplifting support, flexible soles and forgiving leather.
3. Let’s make sure you have the right size fit, the perfect fit.
‐we have one standard European width. You should feel some roominess in the toe box.
‐be sure to try on with a sock if this is how you plan to wear them.
‐if it feels snug in the width, please loosen the laces from top to bottom and tighten while standing or weight is on your foot.
4. Depending on the style, you should have a quarter inch of room between the toes and end of the toe box. Basically, make sure you are not against the wall of the toe box.
5. If the width is snug, remember you want this in slip‐ons. Whether a slip on or a lace up, our leather uppers and leather heel counters will mold to perfection with wear.
6. If you feel like you need a half size larger or smaller, please place a new order and visit https://www.paulgreenshoes.com/a/returns to initiate a return and print your shipping label.